Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blue Ribbon for Scavenger Hunt


Scavenger Hunt Info and Rules
On March 14th, Moderncard will be hiding blue ribbons throughout the shop. Each ribbon has a number on it. Each number coordinates with a prize shown in the previous post of my blog. Once you find that ribbon - please contact me (through etsy), saying which number ribbon you found and where it was located. The first person to find that ribbon WINS! I will then remove that ribbon and post another one. All scavenger hunt winners will be posted on my etsy page. Once confirmed that you are the winner, please contact me with your mailing address.

Please note: Limit 1 Scavenger Hunt Prize per person

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Good luck and Happy Hunting!!!!

3 comments:

Sandra Williams said...

What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary!! I'll come by on the 14th to play!!
-Sandy

Moderncard said...

Thank you! See you there!
-Jess

K is for Calligraphy said...

I am still looking! LOL
Happy Etsy Anniversary! Today is Einstein's birthday, my dad's bday and Pi day (3.14) ! What a great day to have an anniversary!
xo, Katy