Sunday, May 18, 2008

Decorating a Table for a Pink Themed Shower



If I were planning a pink themed baby or bridal shower, I would look for an assortment of pink depression plates and glassware to serve hors d'ouevres and tea sandwiches on and to put candies in. I would place all of those on a modern printed fabric (that I would sew into a tablecloth). I would find all the pink beads I could and string them around the tables edge, a mantle or any surface that needs a little more decor. All of these great items can be found on etsy.

1. pink sherbet bowls - peacockmodern 2. pink footed sherbet bowls - peacockmodern, 3. custom printed fabric (lulu) - by daisyjanie, 4. pink depression glass plates - marcellasexcess, 5. pink translucent glass beads - dibabeads

3 comments:

Jan said...

That does sound like a lovely theme! Glad the Lulu fabric could be part of the concept!

Moderncard said...

Thank you! All of your fabric is amazing! It was hard to choose one for this blog post.

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than pink! My plates fit perfectly with your theme - Thank you for including them!

- MarcellasExcess.Etsy.com